A few days ago Reddit wrote a blog post to celebrate the fact that in December 2011, they had over 2 billion monthly page views and over 34 million unique visitors on their site (and 10% of that is Canadian!).
The blog post also points out that in the past year, traffic to their site has doubled and users are spending an average of 16 minutes/visit on the site.
- We don’t get traffic through ads.
- We don’t participate in any traffic trading.
- We don’t email our users (unless they choose to enter an email and then forget their password).
- We don’t harass users to sign up.
- We don’t harass users to invite their friends.
- We don’t pester you to download our app.
- We don’t use slideshows and other pageview gimmicks.
- We don’t know anything about SEO.
- We don’t integrate with Facebook.
- We don’t even link to our Facebook or twitter accounts.
Leave a Reply
Additional comments powered by BackType